My “Huling Hirit sa Tag-init” blog post. My “I tried my best to have that beach body” vacation. It was announced that Summer officially ended, but here I am just starting to enjoy “Summer”. We booked this El Nido, Palawan trip around January or February this year. No definite plans really, we just talked about it 2 or 3 days before the said trip, how spontaneous right?
Day 1 – Adventure starts now!
Nothing much happened on the first day since what we basically did the whole day was to travel.
- Did some last minute packing cause I decided I don’t want the bag I’m gonna be using.
- Had a hard time hailing a cab. Tried using GrabTaxi/GrabCar but as you know, the internet sucks. so yeah.
- Got stuck in fucking traffic. Hello EDSA!
- Arrived at the airport just in time.
- From Puerto Princesa, we traveled to El Nido for another 5 hours via van.
- Arrived at El Nido around 9:30 and had to ride the tricycle for another few minutes to reach Hadefe Cottages.
- Got amazed by how the tricycle could exactly fit in the little streets we passed through.
- Slept immediately for our tour will start at 7AM the next day.
Day 2 – Island Hopping Tour C
Woke up to this beautiful view!
Helicopter Island, Talisay, Hidden Beach,
Day 3 – Island Hopping Tour
Our itinerary for today: Papaya Beach, Big Lagoon, Entalula, Small Lagoon and Shimizu
We had our dinner at Trattoria Altorv’e, a place Aiza suggested. The ambiance is really good, though we felt a bit weird since we’re the only Filipino’s who dined at that time. We felt like we were the foreigners in our own country. 🙂 Their pasta and pizza are to die for, srsly! I wasn’t really expecting that it would taste that good! We had their Ragu bolognese, All’ arabiata, Marghereti and Pizza Bianca. I love everything, specially their pizza! I really hope that they’ll put up more branch here in Manila.
Day 4 – Last day in El Nido
Our friends’ flight back to Manila is at 7PM, thus we need to head back to Puerto Princesa immediately after lunch. Since we still have time during the morning, we decided to just have an inland tour to see the Twin Beach – Nacpan and Calitang. It was about an hour drive to reach the beach. And since we haven’t had our breakfast yet, we decided to order some snack. We had Ham and Cheese with Egg and Tuna Sandwich, Pancit Bihon and Avocado Shake. Their food tastes good and the prices are reasonable unlike the one’s offered in the town proper.
Few photos while waiting for our food: