This is a shout out to my ex. Joke lang. HAHA. I am not sure if this will get to him, but if in case it does, just know that I’m not writing this to make him look bad or for people to hate him. This is about me knowing all these times that he was lying but kept telling myself that he wouldn’t do such things. (But I was effin’ wrong)
- “Hindi na kita mahal” – I felt my heart break into pieces when I heard this. This can probably be true, but a part of me was hoping it was all a lie. How can someone you’ve spent so many years with just tell you they no longer love you? Like you weren’t a big part of their life. Like it was that easy to just walk right in and out of your life.
- “I did not cheat on you” – When you caught someone talking to their ex, admitting they miss them, telling they still see them differently and not just a friend or barkada, isn’t that cheating? When they’re deleting the conversation so you wouldn’t find out what other things they talked about, isn’t that cheating? A few years back, I’ve caught him multiple times talking to exes and to different girls but all I get was “I was just being friendly”. There’s a fucking thin line between being friendly and flirty.
- “Walang third party” – So ayun na nga, still in connection with #3, I hated it back then that he was still in touch with an ex, because I already knew he has tendencies of getting back with an ex. He kept telling me that we’re breaking up because he no longer loves me and there’s no third party. HAHAHA. Sobrang funny nito, Bes! Alam mo yung kahit mag-hihiwalay na kayo, imbis maiyak ka e matatawa ka. Sobrang bullshit kasi.
- “Hindi pa kami” – Contradicting sa “walang third party” diba. A month after we broke up, we met up to talk about a few things. That time, I already knew that he and his ex are back together. I asked multiple times, pero kung gaano kadaming beses ko tinanong, ganun din niya dineny. I told myself, “sige okay lang yan, wala namang lihim na hindi nabubunyag”. The next day, he texted me and told me that he lied to me about something. I knew what it was about, and so I told me that I already knew about them, and he seemed a bit shock on how I knew. Ex, just so you know.. sa’yo lang ako naging tanga, pero hindi ako tanga sa ganitong bagay. Masakit lang yung parang hindi ko deserve malaman yung totoo. Its as if letting me belief this lie would help instead of just telling me the truth.
- “Sorry, hindi ko sinasadya” – Tulad nga ng sabi ni Popoy, “but you chose to break my heart”. He made his choice, alam niyang all of his actions would result to this. He knew na makakasakit siya, makakasakit siya ng taong walang ginawa kundi mahalin siya, pero ayun nga hindi naman daw niya sinasadya. Let us all laugh together, you guise!
You see, akala ko noon isa lang akong paranoid na girlfriend. Anxious about a lot of things at mapag-duda. Pero sa mga nangyari, narealize kong hindi ko dapat pagdudahan yung nararamdaman ko, lalo na yung instinct ko. Dahil most of the time, tama ito. To the next guy I’ll fall in love with, you’ve been warned. 😉 😀
Question: What lie/s did your ex told you?